Total Care Cleaning have now further expanded their cleaning services to include carpet and upholstery cleaning which, covers both the residential and commercial sectors.
Our team members have been guided and trained by industry professionals with over 30 years experience within the business. We have taken this opportunity to expand our knowledge and used their guidance to invest in the latest high powered professional grade equipment to deliver an unparalleled cleaning solution.
Our machines are fitted with a powerful water solution pump to spray down a fine mist of warm clean water to initially aid in loosening dirt and stains then extracted using the strong and robust vacuum system. This process maximises the efficiency of the water, without saturating the carpets (preventing browning) and the dual vacuum dramatically aids in drying times. Meaning your carpet will be touch dry within 30 minutes (approx.).
- Our initial consultation will establish the nature of the cleaning task the material used within the construction of the carpet and to identify the best cleaning process to offer maximum results.
- The area will be pre-treated with a specialist detergent to aid in breakdown dirt and stains
- Using hot water extraction combined with the power of steam your carpet will be cleaned and vacuumed with one pass of the cleaning wand.
- Imbedded stains are then identified and treated and then extracted.
- Finally, the cleaned areas will be treated with a neutralising chemical to restore the carpets PH balance (increased due to the cleaning process). This process also brightens the original colours of the carpet, prevents browning (where the backing of the carpets is saturated with water and bleeds through) and destroys bacteria and fungal spores to prevent musty odours from occurring.